Thursday, November 20, 2008

how do think he does it?
i don't know!
what makes him so good?
SURE PLAYS A MEAN PiNBALL!
i love that song! "pinball wizard" by the who,
and mcfly covered it.
[so of course that's how i found it.]
check it out on my playlist. and also search it on youtube.
but search:: 'pinball wizard mcfly music video'
it's pretty funny.
ahhh.
okay. today at play practice mrs. habes-wojick [idk spelling]
said that if we finished early, we could have a pizza party.
so i'm hoping we do. even though i won't be able to eat any pizza.
[i'm going to golden wok with aunt pj's after. then we're
going to see hsm 3!!! i'm so excited. everybody says it's the best.]
i got my EXPANDER! AHHHH!
damn all expanders to the depths of the earths.
so yeah, it hurts my toungey!
oh, also at play practice, paul tried to kill me again.
ugh. i hate him. he also tried to kill himself.
anywho, i'll go.
-veronica
p.s. i'm adding some new songs to my list. hope you like them!

No comments: