Sunday, January 4, 2009

AGHH-->♥

i love my new icon on polyvore! if you haven't seen it yet, check it out! i think i'm gonna change it to my icon on here too... yeah...
anyways, i'm writing a book with my sister vanessa and it's called Hamton Academy. it's a school for superheroes. if you want a character, comment with your name and power. thankies!
on polyvore, i'm adding rl pictures soon. i'm trying to take as many as i can so i can post them. i want to use some in my sets... and maybe i'll start putting backgrond on there as well... but you don't even know what i'm talking about, so nvrmind.
i've been going back on stardoll and i just redid my page and presentation. i must say, it looks awesome.
gawd, i'm bored right now. my cousin is over and vanessa is playing with her, but it's not that fun for me. agh. i guess i just don't wanna go to school tomorrow.
HAPPY NEW YEAR DUDES!
-->VERONiCA♥

No comments: